- THE WORKS OF EDGAR ALLEN POE: Here’s a link to all his stories and poems. His macabre and dark approach to writing has touched many across the globe
- THE WORKS OF H.P LOVECRAFT: Another gothic writer whose style is both suspenseful and vivid
- THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW: Another classic, beware of the headless horseman
- THE TURN OF THE SCREW: A tale about a governess who becomes convinced that she and her charges are being stalked by ghosts.
- THE MONKEY’S PAW: You probably have heard of this one. Be careful what you wish for.
- THE LOTTERY: It might not seem like a horror story, but once you realize what’s happening you will definitly be horrified. If you don’t understand here’s a site that will clear some things up
- WHERE ARE YOU GOING, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN: About a 15 year old girl’s encounter with a threatening but charismatic stranger. A popular dark tale.
- THE SIGNAL MAN: By Charles Dickon’s, a railroad worker tells the story of a ghost that seems to appear to him as a premonition of some horrible railway tragedy
- THE MORTAL IMMORTAL: Mary Shelley may have been known for Frankenstein, but here’s another dark tale by her. It’s the story of a man who wants to play God, but finds his sanity is the price
- THE WOMAN IN BLACK: You probably have heard of the movie, but read the classic story behind it. Whenever she is seen, a child dies.
BONUS: Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier: I read this for my Gothic Literature class in high school. I loved it. A dark novel with plenty of twists to keep you on the edge.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Masterpost of Gothic Novels
male giraffes will headbutt a female giraffe over and over in the bladder until she pees, then taste the pee to see if she is ovulating. if she is, they’ll mate and if you don’t think that’s beautiful then you’re right because it’s actually pretty disgusting
A Chinese middle school history teacher draws a world map on blackboard in min
Glass headstonesImagine a graveyard full of these on a sunny day. It would be so beautiful.
I would position mine so that every day when the sun was in the right position it would set fire to the roof of someone I hated, thus achieving revenge from beyond the grave every single day.
There are two kinds of people
okay count olaf.
aries: fearless as hell
taurus: reliable as hell
gemini: talkative as hell
cancer: dependable as hell
leo: powerful as hell
virgo: smart as hell
libra: friendly as hell
scorpio: strong as hell
sagittarius: real as hell
capricorn: loyal as hell
aquarius: weird as hell
pisces: nice as hell
He was a skater goat, he said see you later, goat.
HE WASN’T GOAT ENOUGH FOR HERD
School and Tumblr photoset
I am actually surprised she put up with me trying to get her to guess all 48 of these guys, but she did and this masterpiece is the final result. I still can’t get over her thinking Yoshi was Kirby, I mean, I could understand her mixing him up with Jigglypuff but… Yoshi?
This is awkward
Have i ever told you guys how much i absolutely adore corsets
I want to wear all of them…
TAG YOUR PORN!!
so after my prom there was an after party and i got home last night at 5am and went straight to sleep and this morning i check my phone and i have 3438 messages from people asking if im okay omfg what hte heck did i do
update: apparently i drank a little too much and danced for 4 hours straight and then passed out on a couch crying about chicken nuggets
nsfw drawings of my otps where they’re smiling and laughing during sex
DOnt shop at urban outfitters
they literally sold a blood-stained-looking sweatshirt with the name of a college that there was a school shooting at
they sold prescription-drug related accessories trying to make it cute
they sold a board game entitled “gettopoly” i should not have to explain why this is bad
they sold a super cissexist card with the T slur on it
they literally sold this shirt
PLEASE STOP SHOPPING AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
Page 1 of 3450